- $225 per hunter / per day
- Daily Pit Blind Leases
- November – December
- heated pit blinds
- fully guided duck hunts
- full day hunts
- lodging available ($30 per hunter / per night)
- Near Squaw Creek Refuge
- Mound City, Missouri
- Visit http://www.squaecreekhuntclub.com or call 855-473-2875 to book your hunts
“My father and I recently booked a hunt with Scott Croner in Mound City, MO., that was one of the best field hunts we have ever experienced. As avid water-fowlers, my father and I have hunted from Alaska to Texas and all flyways in between. This field hunt with Scott & Squaw Creek Hunt Club was one of the best hunts either of us have experienced. If you would like shooting greenheads at 15-25 yards in December, in the comforts of a heated pit blind I would call Scott. 1st class accommodations and guiding services by Scott and his organization.” Matt Sattersen
Key Questions To Know and Ask
- How Many Committed Hunters Are In Your Group?
- What Dates Would You Like To Hunt?
- 50% Deposit Required To Reserve Your Spots
- Limited Lodging Is Available In Mound City
- Historically The Best Dates In The Squaw Creek / Mound City, Missouri Area Are March 1 – 21
- Conservation Action License – Hunter Education or Apprentice License Require
Call NOW before we are booked!
February 15 – March 21
Premium Package 1 – Spring Snow Goose Hunt
– full day hunt (30 mins. before sunrise until 5:00 pm)
– fully guided field hunt
- $175.00 per hunter / per day
We provide all equipment, blinds, callers, decoys(800 – 1500) Full Body Decoys (GHG, Avery, Bigfoot, ect. ) 10 -75 Silosock Flyers. Also silosocks, shell decoys and floaters if needed. We do everything you just show up and hunt.
Decoy Spreads Available
- 1000 full body decoys, 500 sillosocks, over 30 flyers – heated pit blind
- 1500 Sillosocks, up 50 flyers – to go spread (go where the snow goose are at)
- 750 shells decoys (Avery 5/8s, full size, and motion shells) 300 – 500 sillo socks
- over 10 location that we can hunt in the Mound City, Missouri / Squaw Creek NWR area
Package 2 – Fully Guided – Heated Pit Blind – Less than one mile from Squaw Creek NWR – 1000 full body Avery decoys, flyers, E-callers, vortex machines
$250 per hunter / per day.